FACTS: What does Flanagan State Bank do with your personal information?
Why? Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
What? The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
Social Security number and income
Account balances and Payment history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
How? All financial companies need to share customer’s personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customer’s personal information; the reasons Flanagan State Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information:
1) For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. Does Flanagan State Bank share? YES Can you limit this sharing? NO
2) For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you. Does Flanagan State Bank share? YES Can you limit this sharing? NO
3) For joint marketing with other financial companies. Does Flanagan State Bank share? NO Can you limit this sharing? We don’t share
4) For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences. Does Flanagan State Bank share? NOCan you limit this sharing? We don’t share
5) For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness. Does Flanagan State Bank share? NO Can you limit this sharing? We don’t share
6) For nonaffiliates to market to you. Does Flanagan State Bank share? NO Can you limit this sharing? We don’t share
Questions: Call (515) 971-8458 or go to www.homeloansforiowa.com
What We Do
How does Flanagan State Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These
measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Flanagan State Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you contact us, apply for a loan or give us your employment history
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
1) sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
2) affiliates from using your information to market to you
3) sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Flanagan State Bank does not share with our affiliates.
Nonaffiliates: Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Flanagan State Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
Joint Marketing: A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.